What we do
FOLLOWING DECADES OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WE HAVE DEVELOPED TIMETOURISM™ TECHNOLOGY* CAPABLE OF SENDING HOLIDAYMAKERS BACK IN TIME.
We are moving ever-closer to fulfilling our ultimate goal of becoming the first commercial provider of time travel. Soon, we will offer an experience like no other - TimeTourism™. Eradicating the need for travel agents, airlines and flight-stewards**, this revolutionary technology will see happy holiday-makers sent anywhere within history. From Ancient Rome to the Renaissance, Elizabethan to Edwardian and beyond. With TimeTourism™ the past will be your oyster.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- 2009: Endless Horizons Ltd. opens the first Lauren Lattimer Experimental Tourism Research Facility.
- 2010: Experiments into time-warped field theory prove successful. Endless Horizons Ltd sends a peanut 5 seconds into the future. Testing begins on reversed time-warped field theory*.
- 2011: Testing of the FM23-G4-XCFE7-Mk5** first working prototype of machine designed to send holidaymakers into works of art. A gerbil named Kenneth becomes the world's first ARTourist™***.
- 2012: Endless Horizons Ltd sends a pistachio nut 10 seconds into the past. Heralded as major scientific breakthrough.****
- 2013: Development of time reactor system design advances TimeTourism™ progress. *****
- 2014: Endless Horizons Ltd sends brazil nut 1 year into the past. Later manages to send gerbil Kenneth II back to 1994.*****
- 2015: Opening of first flagship TranspARTation™ store in Margate following entirely successful testing.******
- 2016: TimeTourism™ demonstration announced at Dulwich park London on May 15.